LSD (Lysergic acid diethylamide) is a synthetic chemical, made from a substance found in ergot, which is a fungus that infects rye (grain). buy LSD online
LSD belongs to a group of drugs known a psychedelics. When small doses are taken, it can produce mild changes in perception, mood and thought. When larger doses are taken, it may produce visual hallucinations and distortions of space and time.
Sometimes, what is sold as LSD can actually be other chemicals such as NBOMe or the 2C family of drugs (part of the new psychoactive substances). These can be quite dangerous, as their quality is inconsistent, plus the potential to take too much of these other substances can be fatal and a number of deaths have been reported due to people taking them. buy LSD online
What it looks like
In its pure state, LSD is a white odourless crystalline substance. However, LSD is so potent that an effective dose of pure drug is so small it is virtually invisible. As a result it is usually diluted with other materials. The most common form of LSD, is drops of LSD solution dried onto gelatin sheets, pieces of blotting paper or sugar cubes, which release the drug when they are swallowed. LSD is also sometimes sold as a liquid, in a tablet or in capsules. buy LSD online
Once a decision is made to obtain treatment, there are several steps to take.
- Speak to a healthcare provider to help direct you to reliable sources of help and monitor your progress.
- Talk therapy (behavioral counseling) and group counseling may be an option to help you understand your behaviors and why you continue to use LSD.
- Keep your appointments and follow your providers treatment plan. Consider including trusted family or friends in your treatment plan.
- Take care of yourself: exercise, eat healthfully, and control your stress level. Surround yourself with supportive people.
- Added medical therapy may be needed to treat symptoms due to drug use, such as anxiety, depression, or schizophrenia.
- Work to find new hobbies and interests that will take your mind off of drug use. Consider a volunteer opportunity.
- Each day make an effort to stay away from people who abuse drugs, even if they are former friends.
Effects of LSD
There is no safe level of drug use. Use of any drug always carries some risk. It’s important to be careful when taking any type of drug. buy LSD online
LSD can affect everyone differently, based on:
- size, weight and health
- whether the person is used to taking it
- whether other drugs are taken around the same time
- the amount taken
- the strength of the drug (varies from batch to batch).
The effects of taking LSD with other drugs − including over-the-counter or prescribed medications − can be unpredictable and dangerous, and could cause:
- LSD + ice, speed or ecstasy: can increase the chances of a bad trip and can also lead to panic
- LSD + alcohol: increased nausea and vomiting.
Health Hazards and Flashbacks with LSD
Under the influence of LSD, the ability to make sensible judgments and see common dangers is impaired, making the user susceptible to personal injury or death.
After an LSD trip, the user may suffer acute anxiety or depression, and may also experience flashbacks (also called hallucinogen persisting perception disorder), which are recurrences of the effects of LSD days or even months after taking the last dose.
- A flashback occurs suddenly, often without warning, usually in people who use hallucinogens chronically or have an underlying personality problem.
- Healthy people who only use LSD occasionally may also have flashbacks.
- Bad trips and flashbacks are only part of the risks of LSD use. LSD users may also manifest relatively long-lasting psychoses, such as schizophrenia or severe depression.